Monday, May 4, 2009

The Misdirection and Purposeless Statement

So I figured the first post should be a statement of the purpose and direction of this blog. I intend to use this blog as a way to share my passion for food and my love for hole-in-the-wall culinary wonders with those who perhaps would never grace the doors of a restaurant or bakery lacking in familiar cliche slogans or copyrighted symbols. I believe food is one thing that unites all human beings and the love of food has often been a centerpoint in my life that has led to a cornucopia of rich, unlikely, and varied friendships across the world-on a bridge in Germany on the way to a chocolate factory, in a cafe in Munich, on my waffle walk in Brussels, etc. So even if I never have a single comment, I will be fulfilled in expressing my obsessive culinary thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment